Ms. Katie Bliss
Job titleKnowledge Exchange Officer
Contact detailsEmail prefix: katie.b (add suffix @organicresearchcentre.com)
Phone: +44 (0)1488 646252 - extn. 6252
Mobile: +44 (0)7398 970206
Postal address: Elm Farm, Hamstead Marshall, Newbury, Berkshire, RG20 0HR
- MSc Agroecology, Wageningen University /NMBU Norway, 2016
- BA Geography, Environment and Development Studies, University of Sussex, 2005
Main roles and responsibilities
- Facilitating knowledge exchange and access to practical information resources in relation to sustainable agriculture and organic arable production.
- Leading development of Agricology – the information hub for farmers (organic and conventional) and related professions interested in working towards more sustainable practices in agriculture.
- Supporting a network of organic farmer innovation groups across Europe as part of OK-Net Arable, a Horizon2020 thematic network.