Selling Organic: Building Partnerships13 October 2011
The upcoming conference ‘Selling Organic: Building Partnerships’ is less than 4 weeks away. Now is the time to book in order to secure your place, if you have not already done so.
We are also delighted to tell you that every attending delegate will receive a free copy of the book: ‘Organic Places to Stay UK and Ireland’ which was shortlisted for the People's Book Prize in the Non-Fiction Titles category. The author, Linda Moss, was selected as Eco Hero for Organic September. “Organic Places to Stay is a treasure trove of all that is great and good , if you are looking for an organic place to stay this is the definitive guide” Kaye Thorne Editor Hot Brands Cool Places
‘Selling Organic: Building Partnerships’ will take place at the 4 star Barceló Oxford Hotel on Thursday 13th October 2011 and has an impressive speaker line-up including:
- Richard Jacobs CEO, Organic Farmers & Growers
- Renee Elliott (keynote speaker) Founder, Planet Organic
- Arthur Potts Dawson Founder, People's Supermarket
- Mark Spofforth CEO and co-founder,www.lovefre.sh.
- Christian Payne Social Technologist, @documentally
- Paul Moore Marketing Director, Organic Trade Board & 'Why I Love Organic'
- Peter Whitehead Agri-business Programme Leader IGD
- Susanne Padel Principal Researcher & Team Leader, Organic Research Centre
- Nick Barnard Managing Director, Rude Health
- Simon Wright (chair Q&A sessions) OF+ Consulting
There will be Q&A sessions with panels of experts throughout the day giving you the opportunity to discuss the issues that are important to you. Anyone with a vested interest in the continuing growth of organics should attend. Please click here to register.
Press articles from last year’s Selling Organic conference: